Join us for a case-based session using live examples from Heba’s practice encompassing the clinical application of treatment options in the acute and preventive treatment of migraine headaches.
During this hour you will learn how to:
1. Optimize outcomes through a case-based educational event that builds knowledge and confidence for your migraine consult.
2. Identify candidates for counselling on migraine acute and preventive treatment in your practice.
3. Apply Canadian and international guidelines in your practice for the best treatment outcomes and care.
4. Understand the role of new CGRP-targeted medications in migraine prevention and how to help your patients access these medications.
4. Compliment your counsel with supplements that help with migraine prevention.
5. Optimize treatment outcomes with non-pharmacological options.
Sponsored by: Teva
39 Smithe St
4th Floor - Conference Level
Vancouver BC V6B 0R3